martes, 27 de enero de 2009

Evanescence



















Even In Death








give me a reason




to believe that you're gone




I see your shadow




so I know they're all wrong




moonlight on the soft brown earth




It leads me to where you lay




they took you away from me




but now I'm taking you home




I will stay forever here with you




my love ,




the softly spoken words you gave me :




even in death our love goes on




some say I'm crazy for my love




oh , my love




but no bonds can hold me from your side ,




oh my love




they don't know you can't leave me




they don't hear you singing to me




I will stay forever here with you




my love ,




the softly spoken words you gave me :




Even In Death our love goes on




and I can't love you




anymore than I do.




1 comentario: